If you are worried that an ADULT or CHILD may be at risk of abuse or harm please click one of the following links for further information:

Report abuse or concern - CHILD

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website